SKU 135930 Categories , Tag

Tenjaku Whisky 70 cl

42,70 VAT incl.

Tenjaku Whiskey 70 cl is a Whiskey produced by the Tenjaku company.

Why buy it?

It draws spring water directly from the land surrounding Mount Fuji. Carefully selected to compose the blend. The symbol of this Whiskey is the lark, messenger of spring.

10 in stock

Product total
Options total
Grand total

Description

History

Coming from the slopes of the renowned Mount Fuji, the iconic volcano that embodies the spirit of the Rising Sun and feeds the imagination of numerous artists. The Fuefuki region, home of the Tenjaku Whiskey distillery, is a concentration of scenic wonder, with its thermal waters, lush forests and clear streams. The pure water from these sources and its moderate minerality give the whiskey a slight alkaline tone and ease of sipping.

Production method

Tenjaku Whiskey is a mix composed mainly of 84% grain whiskey, accompanied by the remaining 16% malt whiskey. Each phase of the production process is carried out with the legendary meticulousness of Japan, by the expert hands of the master distillers, up to the aging of at least 3 years in oak barrels previously used for aging bourbon.

Alcohol content

40%

Tasting notes

Amber colour. The perfumes reveal an enveloping debut: a light smoky nuance mixes with a sweet essence of pear and dried fruit. An aromatic bouquet that catches the eye and tickles the nostrils. When it touches the palate, its essence reveals a slight spiciness, a dance of flavors that intertwine in harmony. And in the finish, a persistent dessert, like a caress of white oak, leaves a trace of infinite sweetness.

Usage

Perfect at the end of a meal or as a meditation; particularly recommended for lovers of balanced, soft and fruity whiskeys. Great as a gift!

Additional information

Weight 1,5 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Tenjaku Whisky 70 cl”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request more information about the product

Register to receive a 10% discount valid for the first 24 hours!