SKU 360011 Categories , , Tag

White Vermouth Lillet 70 cl

22,00 VAT incl.

Vermouth Lillet Bianco 70 cl is a vermouth produced by Lillet in France.

Why buy it?

Lillet Blanc, the first spiced wine and ancestor of modern Vermouth, is produced near Bordeaux and is a symbol of the French aperitif. The nose has notes of ripe citrus fruits such as cedar and orange peel, with intense floral aromas of chamomile and broom, sweet spices and honey and balsamic notes. On the palate it is round, soft, rich, clean and with a long persistence.

 

Out of stock

Description

History

In 1865 Paul and Raymond Lillet founded the “Lillet Frères” company, specializing in the production of fine wines and liqueurs in a historical moment favorable for the creation of businesses. Indeed, during the Second Empire (1852-1870), Bordeaux viticulture experienced a period of great prosperity thanks to the improvement of cultivation and winemaking techniques. Thanks to the quality of its wines, Bordeaux became a world leader.

Production method

Lillet is created by combining fine wines chosen from renowned global wine regions (constituting 85% of the blend) and fruit liqueurs (comprising the remaining 15%), through a slow and careful artisanal process, using only high quality ingredients.

Alcohol content

17%

Usage

Lillet is a fresh, fruity, light, subtle, tasty and stimulating French aperitif liqueur!

Tasting notes

Golden yellow colour. On the nose, the wine has hints of chamomile and herbs, citrus components and balsamic notes. On the palate, the wine is soft, round, rich and persistent.

Additional information

Weight 1,5 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “White Vermouth Lillet 70 cl”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request more information about the product

Register to receive a 10% discount valid for the first 24 hours!