Orders from €99: code NATALE23 for 10% off on Champagne until 12/31/23
Guaranteed delivery before Christmas for orders by December 15th.
SKU 229130 Categories , Tags , ,

Terre di San Leonardo 2020 Tenuta San Leonardo 75 cl

18,00 VAT incl.

Terre di San Leonardo 2020 San Leonardo 75 cl is a red wine produced by the Tenuta di San Leonardo company, in Trentino.

Why buy it?

This wine is intensely elegant and offers excellent value for money, produced with a Bordeaux blend and aged in large oak barrels and barriques. It exudes aromas of red fruit, plums and spices.

19 in stock

Description

History

Tenuta San Leonardo is located in the town of the same name in the province of Trento, near Lake Garda. The estate is a former convent rich in history where, in 1724, the Guerrieri Gonzaga family entered, where viticulture was already practiced in the surrounding lands. Between the nineteenth and twentieth centuries there was a reorganization of the company thanks to the father of the Marquis Carlo, who in turn, a great enthusiast of international wines, revolutionized the winemaking practices. After study trips to Tuscany and Bordeaux, his experiences were successfully brought back into the family business with great results.

Grapes used

Cabernet Sauvignon 50%

Merlot 40%

Carmenere 10%

Production method

The fermentation process takes place inside concrete tanks, followed by a long period of maceration of the pomace with frequent daily pumping over operations. After this phase, the wine matures for 18 months, of which 80% in large oak barrels from Slavonia with a capacity of 60 hectoliters and the remaining 20% in barriques. Subsequently, it undergoes bottle aging for a further 6 months.

Alcohol content

13%

Tasting notes

Brilliant ruby red colour. On the nose the perfume opens in a generous and fruity way, enriched by subtle herbaceous nuances. In the mouth, it captures attention with an impeccable balance between softness, freshness and a well-defined tannic structure, giving a solemn tasting experience. The finish is characterized by dry and pleasantly bitter notes, which whisper ancestral stories of forests, mountains and enchanting meadows.

Possible combinations

Suitable with dishes such as red meats, roasts, mountain products such as mushrooms and mature cheeses.

Additional information

Weight 1,5 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Terre di San Leonardo 2020 Tenuta San Leonardo 75 cl”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request more information about the product

Create an account to take advantage of a personalized price list and exclusive offers.
By creating an account, you will have discounts and offers reserved for you.