Orders from €99: code NATALE23 for 10% off on Champagne until 12/31/23
Guaranteed delivery before Christmas for orders by December 15th.

Riesling Riserva Campo Dottore 2016 Calatroni 75 cl

31,50 VAT incl.

Riesling Riserva Calatroni Campo Dottore 2016 75 cl is a wine produced by the Calatroni – Mon Carul company.

Why buy it?

The maximum expression of the company’s Riesling, a double harvest is done to guarantee both freshness and aromatic complexity and aged for at least two years in the bottle.

5 in stock



Luigi Calatroni in 1964 signs a document that changes his life, allowing him to become owner of the Pinot Noir vineyards that he had cultivated as a sharecropper for four generations. Today Luigi’s grandchildren, Cristian and Stefano, manage the family business, located in the Valle Versa dell’Oltrepò Pavese, which produces sparkling wines based on Pinot Noir, with particular attention to freshness, ease of drinking and elegance. The production also includes two Riservas, the Poggio dei Duca and the Riserva della Famiglia, both aged on the lees for several years.

Production method

The cultivation of origin adopts a double harvest, harvesting 30% of the grapes in the early stage and the remaining 70% when it has reached full maturity. This method ensures that an adequate acidity concentration is obtained, which is essential for guaranteeing optimal ageing. The vinification takes place exclusively in steel containers, and the maturation in the bottle lasts at least 2 years.

Grapes used

Riesling 100%

Alcohol content


Tasting notes

Intense straw yellow colour. The nose is extremely complex, with hints ranging from chamomile to hydrocarbon notes. It keeps its notes of freshness well, but envelops with its fullness
and its structure.

Possible combinations

It is perfect for pairing with aged cheeses. Tasted alone it can give long reflections.

Additional information

Weight1,5 kg


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Riesling Riserva Campo Dottore 2016 Calatroni 75 cl”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request more information about the product


For the entire month of December on a minimum spend of €99 * Coupon NATALE23 for 10% discount on all our Champagnes

3 discounted products in December: 15% OFF!

Guaranteed delivery before Christmas for orders by December 15th.

Sign up to our Newsletter to stay informed about promotions and news

Create an account to take advantage of a personalized price list and exclusive offers.
By creating an account, you will have discounts and offers reserved for you.