SKU 222052 Categories , Tags ,

Colli Berici Carmenere Carminium 2018 Inama 75 cl

32,00 VAT incl.

Colli Berici Carmenere “Carminium” 2018 Inama 75 cl bottle is a red wine produced by Inama in Veneto.

Why buy it?

Carmenere is a variety in which Inama has invested a lot and today it is one of the very few companies that produce it; variety that expresses fruity and vegetable notes, a round and elegant wine.

 

17 in stock

Product total
Options total
Grand total

Description

History

The story of Inama begins in 1948 when Giuseppe Inama starts working as an oenologist; later, in 1965, he will buy the first vineyard within the denomination of Soave Classico, the Vigneto Foscarino. The commercial and production turning point will take place around the beginning of 1990 when his son Stefano enters the company and begins to produce and market the first bottles of “Sauvignon Fumè”, later also introducing Soave. A few years later the company also began to focus on the production of Carmenere for the production of quality red wine in the Colli Berici DOC. Today the Inama company is one of the most dynamic and growing realities in the area, it can count on historic vineyards both in the Soave DOC and in the Berici Hills; from 2010 to 2017 Stefano’s sons also joined the company bringing new knowledge and enthusiasm.

Grapes used

Carmenere 100%

Production method

At the Oratorio San Lorenzo, the vineyard from which these grapes come, the grapes are over 15 years old, giving an extraordinary complexity to the grapes. Agriculture is carried out in The grapes are meticulously selected both in the vineyard and after the harvest on a sorting table. Vinification traditionally takes place in red; the refinement is carried out for 12 months in barrique. 20% of the wine rests in new barriques, the remaining 80% in second passage barriques.

Alcohol content

13.5%

Tasting notes

Dark ruby red color with intense violet hues. On the nose, the wine has fruity notes of black cherries and raspberry, violet, marked vegetable notes of pepper, with a bouquet of spices of black pepper, cinnamon and cloves, with hints of licorice and toasted coffee. On the palate it has a good body, good softness and an intriguing fruity texture. It is closed by ripe and silky tannins and a pleasant and rich final acidity.

Possible combinations

Carminium lends itself to pairing with first courses with red meat sauce or game or first courses with black truffles. Also ideal in combination with red meat and game in general, or with platters of semi-seasoned or seasoned cheeses. Wine endowed with great pleasantness, also pleasant to consume as a wine by the glass or for meditation.

Additional information

Weight 1,5 kg

Brand

Inama

The story of Inama begins in 1948 when Giuseppe Inama starts working as an oenologist; later, in 1965, he will buy the first vineyard within the denomination of Soave Classico, the Vigneto Foscarino. The commercial and production turning point will take place around the beginning of 1990 when his son Stefano enters the company and begins to produce and market the first bottles of "Sauvignon Fumè", later also introducing Soave. A few years later the company also began to focus on the production of Carmenere for the production of quality red wine in the Colli Berici DOC. Today the Inama company is one of the most dynamic and growing realities in the area, it can count on historic vineyards both in the Soave DOC and in the Berici Hills; from 2010 to 2017 Stefano's sons also joined the company bringing new knowledge and enthusiasm.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Colli Berici Carmenere Carminium 2018 Inama 75 cl”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request more information about the product

Register to receive a 10% discount valid for the first 24 hours!