Champagne Premier Cru Blanc de Blancs L’Aventure Extra Brut Les Freres Mignon 75 cl

74,16 VAT incl.

Champagne Premier Cru Blanc de Blancs L’Aventure Extra Brut Les Freres Mignon 75 cl is a champagne produced by Les Freres Mignon.

Why buy it?

Obtained from Chardonnay grapes, with an extremely reduced dosage to make the most of the peculiarities of the territory. The grapes are harvested from three different areas of the Domaine: Avize and Cramant, two Grand Crus, and Cuis, classified Premier Cru. In both areas, the vineyards boast a long-lived age of around 50 years. This Blanc de Blancs represents the first production of the brothers Florent and Julien, made in limited quantities of only 6,100 bottles.

1 in stock

Product total
Options total
Grand total

Description

History

The Mignon brothers come from a family with a long tradition linked to wine, being winegrowers-owners of splendid parcels in the best villages of the Côte des Blancs. Their great-grandfather already produced wine from the vineyards he cultivated himself, but later the family decided to limit themselves to the sale of the grapes. However, in 2015, Florent and Julien, aged 28 and 24 respectively, decided to enter the scene as protagonists to resume the production of their own Champagne. Today, the vineyards are divided as follows: 90% are planted with Chardonnay in the communes of Avize, Cramant and Cuis, while the remaining 10% are mainly Pinot Noir in Cumières. Maximum attention is paid to the management of the vineyards, following the principles of sustainable agriculture and the philosophy is oriented towards minimal intervention in the cellar, with spontaneous fermentations using indigenous yeasts and without filtration practices.

Grapes used

100% Chardonnay

Production method

It is produced according to the so-called champenoise method or classic method, a method in which the wine substantially undergoes two different fermentations: the first, the alcoholic one (which it shares with the rest of the wines) takes place in vats for fermentation; the second instead takes place directly in the bottle and ensures that during this second procedure, thanks to particular yeasts, the wine also develops carbon dioxide (which will then give life to the famous bubbles when uncorked).

Alcohol content

12.5%

Tasting notes

Golden yellow color with fine perlage. The nose opens with delicate aromas of acacia and flowers, accompanied by an elegant nuance of confectionery. On the palate, there is a pleasant minerality that blends with a subtle touch of roasting. The freshness and elegance of the drink combine harmoniously, offering a fine and complex taste profile. The body of the drink is full and enveloping, while the finish offers a pleasant citrus note.

Possible combinations

It can be accompanied by fish, shellfish, cheeses, appetizers and desserts. Furthermore, it is perfect for celebrating special occasions or for an informal toast with friends.

Additional information

Weight 1,5 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Champagne Premier Cru Blanc de Blancs L’Aventure Extra Brut Les Freres Mignon 75 cl”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request more information about the product

Register to receive a 10% discount valid for the first 24 hours!