SKU 216340 Categories , Tags , ,

Alto Adige DOC Terlaner 2023 Terlan 75 cl

24,00 VAT incl.

Alto Adige DOC Terlaner 2023 Terlan 75 cl is a wine produced by the Terlan winery, in Alto Adige.

Why buy it?

The vineyards grow on soil supported by a rocky quartz base with a cool and windy climate, characterized by notable temperature variations, which favor slow maturation and the creation of rich and elegant aromatic aromas.

8 in stock

Product total
Options total
Grand total



For many years, Terlao has represented the maximum expression of refinement and durability in Alto Adige. Founded in 1893 in its namesake locality, not far from Merano, the Terlano winery is one of the most innovative producer cooperatives not only in Alto Adige but throughout Italy. The 143 members cultivate a total of 165 hectares of vineyards, with an annual production that exceeds one million bottles. These numbers are reflected in the quality of their white and red wines, which are loved by both the public and critics.

Grapes used

Pinot blanc 60%

Chardonnay 30%

Sauvignon blanc 10%

Production method

After delicate pressing of the grapes, the winemaking process takes place in stainless steel vats with rigorous temperature control. The wine is subsequently refined in such a way that 80% matures in stainless steel tanks, while the remaining 20% is aged in large wooden barrels for approximately six months.

Alcohol content


Tasting notes

Straw yellow colour. On the nose it presents a fascinating bouquet of green apple and white peach, accompanied by subtle nuances of lemon balm and mint. In the mouth, it is fresh, balanced and harmonious, with a fascinating mineral note that persists until a long-lasting finish.

Possible combinations

Ideal as an aperitif, this wine goes well with asparagus salads and traditional dishes such as pizza, tomato pasta, rosemary focaccia or penne all’arrabbiata.

Additional information

Weight 1,5 kg

Request more information about the product

Register to receive a 10% discount valid for the first 24 hours!